We are expanding our Data and AI team in Madrid working in exciting projects for local and international clients across several industries. In this role, initially you would be working in a large digital transformation program for one of our clients in the Oil & Gas space.What will you do?
- Development, unit testing and productioning the code in a Cloud environment
- Conduct workshops with customer stakeholders from Digital Transformations and Business for requirements gathering sessions, project intermediate reviews, and sign-off to production
- Co-ordinate with a broader team composed of project managers, product owners, agile scrum masters within an environment where priorities are constantly shifted
- Assist with technical deliveries related to Data Ingestion, Error handling, Logging mechanism, data visualization, etc.
Nice to have
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Background working with Python 3 and Spark
- Knowledge of Big Data architectures and horizontally scalable persistence layers in cloud or on-premise systems (S3, HDFS ...).
- Experience designing and programming parameterized ETL, ELT intake processes.
- Knowledge of design, optimization and normalization of relational databases.
- Knowledge of python dictionaries or "hash maps" in other languages.
- Advanced knowledge of AWS (Lambda, Fargate, ECS, S3, GLUE, ATHENA, RDS, IAM, CLOUDFORMATION ...)
- GIT version management
- "Data analysis" and "data wrangling" libraries in Python: Pandas, Matpotlib, Numpy ...
What do we offer?
- AWS certification.
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- Use or design of QueryBuilders as PyPika.
- SQLAlchemy and Pandas Dataframes and integrating them for transparent use of the data access layer in relational persistence layers.
- PostgreSQL in production environments.
- Software analysis (requirements analysis, since the position requires interacting with "stakeholders" from different business areas of the company, not necessarily technological).
- Data Governance.
- Software design patterns.
- Working in an international company with colleagues across different countries.
- Career growth in a long-term career path since we are creating a brand new team!
- Access to many internal team activities as workshops, trainings, webinars and team building activities - not all we do at Cognizant is about work!
About Cognizant´s Artificial Intelligence & Analytics team
Artificial intelligence is affecting how we learn, eat, shop, travel, work and how companies provide and receive services.
It is accelerating decision-making, improving workflows, enhancing user engagement, reducing costs and driving remarkable growth and profitability. We’re working with our clients to convert AI’s promise into practice—a framework we call Applied AI.
Our human-centered, agile approach enables us to deliver superior customer experiences, more intelligent products and smarter business operations in the shortest amount of time. We’re implementing digital solutions that have the greatest effect on people and the businesses they use. Data created by customers through their behaviors and interactions allows companies to decode their needs, preferences, sentiments and grievances—to create more personalized experiences and exceptional services.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jun 04 2020About Cognizant
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.