ABOUT THE ROLE
The Nordiska Group is the fastest growing and largest group within the premium furniture sector on the Nordic market. The group includes the concepts Nordiska Galleriet, Länna Möbler, Olsson & Gerthel and Dusty Deco.
As Business Intelligence Specialist you are responsible for the group's Business Intelligence and Financial Management with support from our CFO & Product Team.
This is a key role within the group where you will be collaborating with all departments within the group to ensure optimized insights through efficient processes and reports.
ARE YOU THE ONE?
Within Nordiska Group we are always looking for new talents, driven by the opportunity to be a part of an expanding corporate group where you are able to grow with the Group. As a consequence of our continued high growth rate, an entrepreneurial approach, working in a high pace in an ever changing environment is key and we are looking for a candidate that thrive in such climate. Another key success factor in our organization is that you are a strong teamplayer.
To be successful in this role we believe that you are able to balance technical and commercial skills.
Being able to easily understand Business Processes and how they can be translated to the most relevant KPI's, analyze and understand our metrics and to create forecasts based on our Business development.
Being able to process large quantities of data, ensure the quality of data and build reports and forecasts independently in our BI tools and other applications such as Microsoft Excel.
- Our BI system is Tableau why experience with Tableau is meriting
- Experience with building reports and actively working with masterdata is key
- Experienced user in Excel and other Microsoft Office applications are key
- Experience with programming (e.g. SQL, VBA, Java) is meriting
- Experience working with retail- or producing companies is meriting
- Commercial roles from e.g. working in a store or warehouse is meriting
- Fluent in English and able to work unhindered in Swedish
- Interest in design, furniture and interior design is meriting
The position is a permanent position. The recruitment process is ongoing with start date by agreement.
As Business Intelligence Specialist, you report to the Group CFO.