What you’ll do
– Work closely with our finance stakeholders and many upstream data providers.
– Build solutions using a variety of data sources.
– Work extensively with Google Cloud Platform and technology.
– Work in an agile environment, in coordination with New York and Stockholm teams.
Who you are
– You are well versed in the finance domain.
– You have excellent stakeholder management skills and are able to transform fuzzy requirements to clear system designs.
– Well versed with the SQL language and relational databases.
– Basic knowledge of python or equivalent
– Experience with BigQuery or other column oriented data warehouses.
– You are a self-motivated individual contributor and great teammate with the ability to multitask, prioritize and communicate progress in a rapidly changing environment.
Nice to have
– Familiarity with data visualization tools such as Qlik Sense, Tableau or Looker.
– Experience with Google Cloud dataflow, Scala and Scio/Apache beam.
– Experience with Jupiter notebooks.