Atlantic Health System is looking for an experienced full-time Data Analyst for the Medical Services Admin department at Overlook Medical Center to work 8-4pm.
Essential Functions/Responsibilities of Position:
- Responsible for OPPE- Retrieve MD Profiles from UHC every 6 months
- Responsible for retrieving MD profiles from UHC quarterly for reappointments
- Responsible for sending email blasts medical & allied staff
- Prepare and issue dues notices to medical & allied staff
- Process incoming receivables as well as deposits
- Responsible for follow up with outstanding dues and notices
- Monitors the ECHO database for consistency across the sites, distribution of ECHO reports
- Responsible for running reports for expirables
- Responsible for maintaining and updating expirables (malpractice, board certification, DEA, State licenses)
- Responsible for on call data entry
Minimum Education Required:
- HS diploma, Degree preferred
Minimum Experience Required:
- Minimum 3 years work experience. Experience with data collection and analysis
- Proficient computer and technical skills necessary in order to perform the tasks required; including knowledge in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe and Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrates self-motivated and independent decision making with minimal supervision
- Must be able communication with clarity and collaborative with others
- Proven ability to multi task and meet deadlines
- Have outstanding organization skills and be attentive to detail
Atlantic Health System has created a Trusted Network of Caring, delivering the right care, at the right quality, at the right time, at the right place and at the right cost. We aim to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 12th year in a row to Fortunes Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For list. We believe youll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.