If you need assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability, please reach out to our Recruiting Accommodations Team through the Accommodation Request form
. This form is used only by individuals with disabilities who require assistance or adjustments in applying and interviewing for a job. This form is not for inquiring about a position or the status of an application.Brand Specific Description
As part of Expedia's Analytics team, this person will give support to E4B organisationPosition Overview
This person will cover all aspects of Demand Partners' Analytics in EMEA and AMER, from reporting to deep-dive analysis on specific partnersResponsibilities
- Build and manage relationship with internal stakeholders and E4B demand partners in the region
- Develop and maintain certain aspects of E4B reporting suite
- Own specific analysis for certain key demand partners
- Grow partner revenue through optimisation and new business strategies
- Conduct “deep-dive” analysis both at aggregated and granular level
- Provide recommendations to improve revenue to partners, stakeholders, and leadership team
- Analyse revenue performance and trends
- Support Sales teams on business development initiatives and analysis requests from E4B partners
- Measure KPI performance, including revenue, competitive and supply metrics
- Evaluate revenue risk for new strategies and initiatives and develop strategies to mitigate risks
- Analyse conversion rates and conversion drivers
Experience And Qualification
- Python (nice to have)
- Problem solving skills
- Stakeholder management
Minimum 3 years experience as Business Analyst or Data Scientist with focus on business problems.
Masters degree preferred.
Relocation (Y/N): NAbout Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Employment opportunities and job offers at Expedia Group will always come from Expedia Group’s Talent Acquisition and hiring teams. Never provide sensitive, personal information to someone unless you’re confident who the recipient is. Expedia Group does not extend job offers via email or any other messaging tools to individuals to whom we have not made prior contact. Our email domain is @expediagroup.com. The official website to find and apply for job openings at Expedia Group is careers.expediagroup.com/jobs .
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.