Your field of responsibility
Our Data Analytics team is seeking a technology savvy engineer to provide enhanced data and insights to our next generation analytics systems utilizing Cloudera Data Platform tools (e.g. Kafka, Nifi, Flink).
You will design, implement, document, maintain and support data platforms and analytical systems using cutting-edge technologies and modern software development practices.
You will build and maintain a data transfer backbone to perform event processing and streaming, supporting multiple projects to enhance the Bank’s security data infrastructure. You will have the opportunity to extend your technical expertise into cyber security applications.Your future colleagues
You will join a highly professional and motivated team of data and analytics professionals. The Cyber Security Analytics team builds, customizes and integrates tools and frameworks to enable our security teams to identify and analyze cyber security risks within the Bank. You will collaborate with a globally distributed, multi-disciplinary team dedicated to delivering quality solutions to our internal customers. Agile methodologies frame our work – engineers are encouraged to contribute at all stages of the project, from planning and design through implementation and support.Your skills and experience
As an ideal candidate for this role, you should have a solid 3 to 5 years technical experience in the desired skill set, strong communication skills, and should be able to operate independently in a complex environment.
The key skills include
- Solid experience in planning, implementing, tuning and scaling big data pipelines from the hardware up in Linux environments
- Strong experience with some or all of the following Nifi, HDFS, Spark Streaming, Flink
- Experience with one or more of the following programming/scripting languages Python (preferred), Java, Scala, bash
- Ability to work with network, data center, and infrastructure teams to optimize the application environment
- Experience or knowledge of any of the following is beneficial Splunk, Salt, MS Azure, Amazon AWS/S3, REST, JSON, Syslog, TCP, XML, Avro
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Ellen Pöthke-Hohenberger would be delighted to receive your application.Please apply via our career portal.
Switzerland-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich