About Cyber Security in Airbus:
About Insider Protection
- Security is not an option, be part of it!
- Today, governments, companies and private individuals are increasingly the target of attacks like theft of intellectual property, sensitive information and even money.
- Airbus Group is more and more at risk due to its leading position in the market and the additional risks coming from the Extended Enterprise. We have been facing malware attacks which have become more and more sophisticated over the last months.
- IT Security measures can do a lot, but each of us, as Airbus employees, are the first line of defense.
- Airbus Corporate Detection and Response team has a number of best-in-class missions and objectives including:
- CERT activities such as Threat Intelligence, Threat Hunting & Anticipation and Incident Response
- SOC activities such as continuous monitoring, detection, and analysis of potential intrusions in real time and through historical trending on security-relevant data sources to provide situational awareness and reporting on cybersecurity status and incidents. Improving the links between CERT and SOC activities is key to manage and investigate escalated cyber incidents to support in times of declared crisis (managed by crisis team and processes)
- Insider Protection : A user-name and password are no longer sufficient to identify users and ensure all actions performed from internal accounts are legitimate. The Insider protection team is looking at other means such as user activity analysis via innovative technologies to build up a more comprehensive picture of our users and identify the intruders. Traditional enterprises identity based on username and password based credentials with a safe perimeter. As perimeter concept weakens, we need to track user behavior, context (activity, location etc) and device trust, as additional means of risk based user authentication
Insider Protection is a product that aims at detecting insider threats by leveraging machine learning techniques. What is an Insider? It's someone able to authenticate with a legitimate internal access to the company information system which hurts the company with the result of significant financial loss, intellectual property loss or reputational damage. We use data generated by the user accounts in airbus systems to analyze the behavior. Our goal is to detect abnormal behavior among those user accounts.
Our product entered into service in early 2022 and we currently have a design and a run team with a wide variety of skills: data scientist, data engineers, cyber analysts and mathematicians.Activities And Technologies
The framework part of Insider Protection manages all the infrastructure in AWS and LAN. We have a big pipeline for the Data and the Models. Your main tasks will include:
Technologies: AWS services, Python, Jenkins, Github, ETL (Nifi) Unix scripting, Splunk (would be a plus)
- MLOps operations
- Delivery of machine learning models to production
- Assemble and edit source code repositories to develop a software stack for the product needs.
- Respects the standards and structure of the given solution and the environment.
- Develops design specifications and parameters that are in compliance with products’ architectural blueprints.
- Participates in all phases of product development lifecycle, from the analysis, design over test and integration to operation of products.
- Researches, evaluates, and develops new tools to improve product development efficiency.
IT Architect Role
- Acts as visionary to proactively assist in defining the direction for future IT Products & Services and validates product designs.
- Collaborates with other Architects, systems analysts, and developers to deliver the highest quality solutions via cutting edge technologies.
- Defines models, including solution patterns, to guide solution decisions.
- Participates in all phases of the application development life cycle including research and design, development, testing, implementation and support.
- Aligns architecture strategy with the organization's business goals and long- term strategic planning for the organization's Information systems.
- Performs the technical/functional design of the application and infrastructure components of a new solution according to the defined functional design.
- Provides an expertise on Business processes, change management transformation, function improvement and technology enablement for Business processes reengineering and supports architects during projects.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.Company
Airbus Operations SLEmployment Type
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to email@example.com.
At Airbus, we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking.