You are an expert in data engineering and backend technologies based on Python and TypeScript/NodeJS? Then you are exactly right with us: You will make an important contribution to the technical development of a data-driven web application and be at the forefront of bringing Patent-Pilot to the next level.
- Conceptualizing and reviewing our data pipeline
- Maintaining and extending our data integration processes (APIs, Web Scraper etc.)
- Advancing our data cleaning and processing through Machine Learning algorithms
- Continuous performance improvements for database queries in the production environment
- Strong background in Python and Typescript/NodeJS
- Comprehensive knowledge in data scraping and integration (especially Scrapy)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and Gitlab (CI/CD pipelines)
- Sound knowledge in database technologies, especially PostgreSQL and Elasticsearch.
- Excellent communication skills and strong organizational capabilities
- Strong ability to work in a team and unconditional will to succeed
- Fluent in English, ideally also German
- Agile development with fast releases and strong user focus
- Constructive, tolerant atmosphere with room for failure and learning
- Cooperative collaboration in a team without hierarchies
- Office in the center of Munich near Marienplatz
Interested? Then please apply through Join.com, sending us your CV. We do not expect a cover letter and want to get to know you in person.About us:
Patent-Pilot is an innovative big data startup that evaluates millions of patent applications and uses its web platform to make the global intellectual property market transparent. Our clients are respected international patent law firms that use patent data and analytics to support their strategic decisions.