At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
- Core Banking ETL and Data Analysts with expertise and prior work experience in any of the market leading Core Banking product (Fiserv DNA preferred) & core banking modules
Your client responsibilities
- Need to work as a team lead in one or more Core Banking Implementation projects
- Excellent business communication skills
- Should be able to drive and lead the DRG
- Should be ready to travel to customers locations on need basis (need basis)
- Should exhibit the deep experience in Banking during the client discussions and be able to convince the client for the solution
Your People Responsibilities
- Building a quality culture
- Manage the performance management for the direct repartees, as per the organization policies
- Training and mentoring of project resources
- Participating in the organization-wide people initiatives
- Hands on experience of Conversion tool / Similar ETL tools used for data migration
- Hands on experience in Data model, Table structure and mapping exercise for FIS transformation project
- Should be able to write PL/ SQL queries in Oracle, My SQL databases
- Well versed in Functional aspects of any one or more of the Core Banking Solution and able to play the Data Migration Analyst role with experience in mapping the field between old and new system.
- Exposure in conducting or participating in product demonstration, training and assessment studies.
- Good understanding of the Platform architecture, administration, configuration, data structure
- Should be experienced in data migration strategy document creation, planning , Testing ,end to end execution
- Should be able to provide Out of the Box(OOTB) solutions and be able to provide customization approach as well. Should be able to handle parameterization of Finacle core for the respective modules individually
- Exposure to cloud environment is preferred
- Should be ready to travel to customers locations on need basis (after pandemic)
- Should be able to review the test cases and guide the testing team on need basis
- Should have 2 or more end to end FIS core banking implementation experience
- Around 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.