Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
The future of computer vision determines the future of autonomous driving - are you able to make the difference?
- As Data Scientist for Machine Learning you analyze image processing algorithms regarding to your requirements for training data and corresponding development tools.
- You develop the existing data pipeline and create for example AI-based filters to select training and validation data for the development of machine learning models
- Furthermore, you prepare raw data, create statistical analyzes and visualize them.
- You work in cross-functional project teams, coordinate with the algorithm developers, system- and software-architects and find compromises when there are conflicting requirements.
- You will work in an environment to create a world leading computer vision solution at the world's largest automotive supplier and in close collaboration with our OEM customers.
- Education: degree in computer science or a related field
- Personality and working method: team player, flexible, good communication skills, structured and self-responsible
- Experience and Knowledge: several years of experience in the field of data engineering and cloud technologies (e.g. Microsoft Azure), good knowledge of Python and C ++, used to handle containerization (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes) and familiar with Jira, Json, XML, Yaml, git, etc., knowledge of DL Frameworks Tensorflow and PyTorch, practical experience in machine learning for computer vision is a plus
- Languages: fluent German and English skills
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
No cover letter is required for this position.
Are you interested in mobile working or part-time? Please don't hesitate to ask us about it.
Need support during your application?
Adrian Beutel (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 27525
Need further information about the job?
Dora Ahbe (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 8205