Location : Birminham (Remote)
Salary : £45,000 - £70,000
Role : Leah AI/ML EngineerLead AI/ML Engineer – The Job
As a Lead AI/ML Engineer, you’ll be responsible for leading teams and developing high quality AI and ML solutions which delight our customers and impact the lives of users worldwide. It’s a fast-paced environment so it is important for you to make sound, reasoned decisions. You’ll do this whilst learning about new technologies and approaches, with talented colleagues that will help you to learn, develop and grow. As the technical leader in the team, you will also lead projects, interact with customers, share knowledge, provide thought leadership and mentor those around you.Essential Experience:
- Extensive expertise in designing, building, testing and maintaining production software applications that integrate AI services and include data science models.
- Highly proficient in applying mathematics principles to gain insight from data.
- Technical leadership of teams building and testing modern, scalable, secure, performant applications, which integrate AI and Machine Learning technologies, in line with industry software development principles, practices and patterns.
- Experience of technical ownership for an AI product/software project, including architecture, estimation, product planning and user story/requirement creation.
- Expertise in software design and development across all layers of an application
- Mentoring and coaching members of your team and wider community.
- Experience with major machine learning frameworks, languages and NLP frameworks.
Who you are
- Good communication skills, able to communicate issues to technical and non-technical people.
- Active participation in knowledge sharing activities, within the team, at a wider AI Capability level and externally where appropriate.
- Experience in cleansing, filtering and re-factoring complex data from different sources.
- Experience of debugging and troubleshooting live applications.
- Knowledge of public cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure, including SaaS and PaaS services.
- Determined – you’re a self-starter and are flexible, overcoming obstacles, influencing others to get the job done to achieve personal and team goals.
- Creative – you actively look for better ways to do things, using your experience and the latest AI technologies and approaches, to lead a team to find fresh solutions to complex problems.
- Honest – always constructive when giving or receiving feedback, being transparent and truthful when dealing with others.
- Respectful – you treat others as you would like to be treated, embracing diversity while being encouraging, accepting and supportive to everyone you deal with.
- Cooperative – you share information, knowledge and experience, understanding the mutual benefits of team working.
If you tick these boxes, apply now or send your CV to kim.lopes @opusrs .com or call me on 07432631524 for more information.