Windstream is considered an essential business and we are HIRING NOW. As our company responds to COVID-19, the safety and wellbeing of our employees, customers, partners and communities is our top priority!
As a Windstream Data Analyst Intern, you will be responsible for creating reporting to track Operational Metrics and Initiatives to drive operational efficiencies for the Business Units.
- Performs data extraction and analysis on disparate data sets to identify potential issues and/or process improvements
- Working with partner organizations to determine root cause drives and appropriate metrics to measure root cause drivers
- Effectively identifies and leverages information and resources necessary to complete efficient and thorough analysis.
- Responsible for creating Tableau or Power BI Dashboards (Or Other Reporting distribution types) to Aid Operational Metrics and Processes Improvements
- Interacts cooperatively with internal partner organizations including Service Delivery, Repair, Assignment, Care, Engineering and Field Ops
- SQL experience, Golden, Aginity, TOAD or other SQL tool.
- Experience with relational databases including: Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, MS SQL Server.
- Data mining skills/experience analyzing large disparate data sources.
- Data visualization skills including Tableau or Power BI.
- Advanced MS Office knowledge including strong database skills.
Experience in data mining and data analysis
- High degree of analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong aptitude for learning and initiative to work independently
- Strong Interpersonal skills and excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to effectively prioritize multiple projects, with strong attention to detail