Data Scientist, Big Data Analytics
The role of Data Scientist will work to create competitive advantage for Panera Bread by using data and analytics that support highly personalized interactions for our customers. This individual will be involved our analytical workflow from conceptualization through execution, deployment, and sustainment.
- Develop and analyze algorithms for Panera’s customer database capable of targeting specific customers for special offers.
- Responsible for analyzing data for other business purposes, including operational analytics.
- Analyze the results of existing programs and algorithms to isolate the various variables to determine effectiveness
- Responsible for experimentation and model building, as well as the research and development of predictive models that allow Panera to anticipate customer behavior.
- Work closely with Software Developers to incorporate analyses into analytics-driven applications, prioritizing automation, and operationalization.
- Communicate the results of his analyses to technical and business stakeholders, including senior management.
- Master’s Degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Math or Statistics and two years of experience using mathematics, statistics, design of experiments and data visualization to discover insights using data.
- Experience using languages and tools such as Python, R, SQL and Apache Spark
- Experience with Machine Learning and related python libraries (Scikit-learn) and with software agile development.
- We offer a cool and colorful place to work where you are surrounded by other people who want to be here.
- You get to play hard, have fun at work and participate in our culture of helping those around you.
- Alongside the normal salary and benefits, you have access to all the free coffee and baked goods you could ever ask for.
- The chance to join a fast-growing team looking to chalk up a huge “W” in 2020 and beyond.
Saint Louis Support Center