Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our STEM line of Service, within Technology Strategy services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations
develop strategies that transform their technology capabilities and solve their most critical challenges. We focus on building technology enabled and agile operating models, planning their new enterprise architecture into a differentiating capability system that helps them win in the market, leveraging digital analytics to enhance the customer experience and optimising business operations, and using modern management techniques such as robotic
process automation and next generation sourcing strategies to help our clients get fit for growth.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Intermediate-advanced level of English
- Proven experience as a Data Engineer, with a focus on Azure, in a professional setting.
- Proficiency in SQL, Python, or other programming languages for data manipulation and transformation.
- Strong expertise in Azure data services such as Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Blob Storage, and Azure Synapse Analytics.
- Experience with big data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, or Kafka is highly desirable.
- Strong understanding of data modeling, data warehousing, and data integration concepts.
- Familiarity with data security and compliance standards.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Azure certifications (e.g., Azure Fundamentals, Azure Data Engineer, Azure Solutions Architect) - Desired
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to ethnicity; creed; color; religion; national origin; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; marital; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an inclusive organization and equal opportunity employer.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
abril 29, 2023