💡 Note: This ad is not for a job, but rather for the opportunity to build your own VC-backed startup!
🏗️ About the Job:
Are you a data engineer or data infrastructure engineer with excellent programming skills, strong problem-solving abilities, a leadership track record, and a passion for developing tech solutions using cutting-edge technologies? Have you spent your career building game-changing software/hardware for early-stage startups, scale-ups, or big corporations? Most importantly, are you looking to build a disruptive tech venture in the vibrant ecosystem of Iberia? If so, we would like to hear from you!
🅰️ About Antler:
Antler is a start-up generator and an early-stage VC. Our programs bring together experienced and driven professionals from diverse backgrounds to build strong founding teams to launch their own companies. We are present in 14 locations worldwide, have supported 2,000+ founders through our program, invested in 400+ startups, and received over 50,000+ applications.
Antler provides an unrivalled setting for the world’s brightest minds looking to make a mark on the world to make it a better place. It’s where the top 1% of talent comes together, pursues purpose, and works on some of the greatest opportunities and problems of today.
Whether you have built your own company before or are looking to found a company for the first time, tomorrow’s disruptive tech could be built by you.
📝 Program Details:
Start date: March 11th, 2024
Duration: 12 weeks
Location: Lisbon (Portugal) or Madrid (Spain)
Structure: the in-person program is structured in three phases and runs full-time:
- Weeks 1 - 2: Full-time to connect, network, and learn.
- Weeks 3 - 7: Form your team, test your working dynamic with your co-founder/s, develop a hypothesis for your business, and receive coaching
- Weeks 8 - 12: Teams with high trajectory will pitch to an Investment Committee for pre-seed investment.
👤 About you:
For our upcoming program in March 2024, we are looking for technical profiles across different areas of the IT industry who want to build the next disruptive tech venture from scratch! Technical profiles joining our program play an instrumental role as co-founders, mainly being responsible for the tech and product sides of the business, which requires that you:
- identify as someone with deep expertise in data engineering/architecture/science, machine learning, artificial intelligence, or product development
- have strong analytical skills with hands-on experience in conducting technological analyses and applying advanced analytics and Machine Learning methodologies
- execute on data collection plans from both structured and unstructured sources that help in data exploration, hypothesis testing, and statistical modeling
- design, develop, and implement models, proofs-of-concept and pre-product prototypes
- have experience leading a team and maintaining an organized oversight of specific product delivery schedules
- have an idea (optional) that will solve a problem that you’re passionate about, but you do not want to do it on your own
- understand that you need co-pilots who share your vision and values
- The opportunity to pitch at Antler Iberia Investment Committee, which will invest at the following terms: 145,000 EUR pre-seed investment for a fully diluted 10% equity stake. 45,000 EUR will be deducted from the investment as the program fee. If you don't get an investment from Antler, we do not charge any fee nor take any equity
- Help to find your co-founder(s)
- Personalized coaching sessions with business experts
- Shared office space at a co-working space
- Access to a global network of start-up advisors and experts in their field
- Possibility to apply for a grant to cover personal expenses during the program
Want more information? Find our website here: https://www.antler.co/
⭐️ Antler Highlights
Some examples of successful companies that were built as a result of Antler’s program, received pre-seed investment from Antler, and have gone on to raise substantial investment are as follows:
- Xailient - World’s fastest Computer Vision AI
- SKYQRAFT - Affordable and safe powerline inspections using drones and data
- homebase - Making home ownership accessible
- reebelo - circular economy for e-devices
- Apply now to stop dreaming and start building!