We're looking for a Lead - Data Science who can take complete ownership of the team & the Data Science strategy for inFeedo. You will work on inFeedo's most strategic programs along with the head of product, head of engineering and the founders. This role will enable you to drive and influence projects that directly impact our customers and millions of employees who chat with Amber.
Our ask is a burning desire for scale, a relentless passion for building cutting-edge products, and undying love for technology.
No. of positions: 1
What will I be doing?
- Identify: Work closely with product and customer teams to define & prioritize problems that matter to our customers across multiple regions, cultures, and languages
- Design: Models and metrics that lead to actionable insights, reports, and dashboards for our end users
- Measure: Outcomes and develop success metrics to understand the impact of product changes on customer behavior, through analysis and experimentation
- Experiment: In the space of conversational AI to refine our chatbot's experience and build trust with the end user
- Build: A team and infrastructure to further grow our mission and company
- Define: The next phase of inFeedo's data and AI journey
Is this you?
- 3-5 years of experience working with data to solve problems & drive evidence-based decisions
- Demonstrated ability to influence and guide product strategy with data
- Excellent SQL skills
- Experience with a scientific computing language (R or Python)
- Experience with BI/Visualization tools like Tableau or Metabase with focus on storytelling using data
- Excellent communication skills (technical and non-technical) and a focus on driving impact
Good to have:
- Experience working on a B2B SaaS product
- Experience with data modeling and ETL pipelines
Our Current Tech Stack:
- MEAN Stack (M=MySQL)
- AWS is our IaaS
- Our NLP has been built using R and Python
Our expectations before you click “Apply Now”
- Read about inFeedo and Amber
At any step, if things don't work out, we proactively send an email. You are welcome to ask for detailed feedback and re-apply in the future. :)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at inFeedo. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or education.