REMOTE -Sr. Data Engineer- AWS - Venture Backed Big Data Company
If you are an experienced Lead Python Developer (Fully Remote) with experience in Data Warehousing/Architecture, please read on!
With multiple offices and campuses across the US, we are an expanding enterprise BioInformatics Big Data company with a growing, global presence, dedicated to threat management and security supporting the expanding B2B communication and content management ecosystem. We are expanding our strategic operations team throughout the U.S., supporting our Global Infrastructure across our domestic and international datacenters.
If you have an excellent background in data pipelines, migrations, and data warehousing as well as Cloud Infrastructures (AWS Kubernetes, Azure, Google), please read on. If that's you, we'd love to speak with you!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
AWARD WINNING Culture + FOUNDATION ~Established Enterprise Customers (i.e. Macy's, Kohl's, Ulta Beauty)
EXCELLENT Compensation (140k - 165K + Merit Bonuses)
REMOTE Working (Continental US)
INCREDIBLE SUITE of Benefits (Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K Match)
What You Will Be Doing
The position involves working with multiple internal customers and groups, using industry standard tools and software, and creating resilient infrastructure on which to run applications and services.
- Design and implement a data warehouse to integrate multiple types of data
- Compare different database platforms and tools for implementing warehouse, ETLT, and querying capabilities
- Provide justification for selection of most appropriate tools
- Work with data visualization engineers to make data easily accessible to scientists
- Collect, codify, and load data from animal health records and lab and multi-omics experiments into data warehouse
- Build QC and validation tools to ensure the quality of warehouse data and results
- Build and maintain data warehouse in the cloud
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years with data warehousing, data architecture, ETL data pipeline, data engineering environments
- Experience in database design and implementation; data warehouse experience preferable
- 5+ years experience in software development; Python, Django or Flask
- Schema Design and optimiaztion
- AWS, Redshift
- Experience with iterative software design, and with working with users to iteratively improve our databases and software tools
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Fully Remote
- 401K Match
- Unlimited Vacation
- Excellent Benefits
So, if you are a talented Sr. Data Architect, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.