Be the difference. Be part of Bendigo Bank.
About the team and role
Part of Finance Division and Financial Control Department the Regulatory Reporting function ensures the organisation meets its compliance obligations through the delivery of accurate and timely reporting to regulators.
We have a permanent position and are open to various capital city locations. The role will Initially support work for the Risk Transformation Program Data Stream. The Analyst Regulatory Reporting is responsible for preparing, reviewing and lodging the Regulatory Reporting requirements of the Group and ensuring that this is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
The primary responsibilities of the Analyst Regulatory Reporting include:
- Preparing, reviewing, and analysing APRA/RBA/ABS returns to ensure the production of timely and accurate reports,
- Monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual lodgement of all regulatory returns,
- Liaising with Regulators, and
- Working with other internal stakeholders to ensure all APRA obligations are met.
In addition, the role will be responsible for supporting the Regulatory Reporting team to identify, define, document, and manage data assets.
Experience, capabilities and qualifications
- Experience in APRA regulatory reporting and/or knowledge of risk related to banking industry will be highly regarded
- Experience of data warehousing concepts and techniques, querying relational databases and business intelligence tools
- Experience in using or configuring Business Intelligence reporting tools such as Oracle (OBIEE), and Power BI
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances, to take initiative and apply good judgement
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking while working under pressure
- Ability to work collaboratively and inclusively in any sized setting, with people of diverse cultures and backgrounds
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline
Our perks and benefits:
Belong to a wonderful team of people. Know how we know they’re great to work with? They told us! Great benefits, work life balance, and flexibility
- Bendigo Bank supports ongoing development, with the potential for a portion of education fees being reimbursed by the bank. We want you to be the best version of you, and to help you achieve that!
- We know the last few years have been rough, so we have partnered with Sonder as our wellness provider that is so much more than just one-on-one counselling. At the touch of a button, you will have access to self-help 24/7 or you can live chat with a team of safety, medical, and mental health professionals to assist with anything life throws at you.
So, what are you waiting for? Come and join the better big bank!
If you’re excited to be part of an organisation with strong values and a community focus - then this could be the role for you! Apply now.
Applications close 27 November