Your connection with Aubay starts in the following lines:
Aubay Portugal is a multinational French company, in Portugal since 2007. We have offices in Lisbon and Oporto and we are a specialized consultant in Management, Implementation, Development and Maintenance of Information Systems. We have more than 150 active partners and we operate in sectors such as banking, insurance, telecommunications, services, energy and transports.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar;
- Experience object-oriented/object function scripting languages in Python (mandatory);
- Building and optimising ETL / ELT data pipelines;
- Strong knowledge and experience in SQL , AWS cloud services in production and familiarity with cloud-based data warehouses (mandatory);
- Working with raw data, structured, semi-structured and unstructured data (mandatory);
- Experience with source control and CI/CD;
- Knowledge of Scrum, Kanban or other agile frameworks (plus);
- Experience with DBT (plus);
- Strong interpersonal and communicational skills;
- Written and verbal communication skills in English;
What makes us different?
- Our organizational culture is based on values such as transparency, team spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning;
- Reference prizes and birthday present;
- We don’t have a dress code;
- We call you by your name and we all address each other informally;
- Coffee and snacks at your disposal;
- You will grow in good company. Isn´t that the best way to improve professionally?
If we got your attention, we now hope to spark your enthusiasm. Ready for the first phase? We are waiting for you at <endereço ocultado>.
Due to the current situation (Covid19) we reinforce that our recruitment process is 100% remote (this is applied to our recruitment process and may not be applied to the job offer/role itself).
Poderá encontrar o anúncio original publicado em: https://www.itjobs.pt/oferta/417605/data-engineer