Req ID: 96931
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Data Scientist to join our team in Charlotte, North Carolina (US-NC), United States (US).
- Development and implementation of machine learning algorithms and techniques
- Work with data sets of varying degrees of size and complexity including both structured and unstructured data
- Piping and processing massive data-streams in distributed computing environments
- Implement batch and real-time model scoring
- Develop sophisticated visualization of analysis output for business users
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Apply business knowledge to analyze data, develop reports and solve problems
- Perform ad hoc analyses of data depending on business needs
- Participate in the analysis and resolution of issues related to information flow and content with data stakeholders
- Minimum of 5 years’ professional experience as a Data Scientist or Data Science role performing Predictive Analytics while leading end to end Data Science project implementations
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Consulting or advocacy
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Python or R
- BS/MA/MS/PhD in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Econometrics, Physics, Biostatistics or related Quantitative disciplines
- Ability to travel per clients’ demand (up to 50%)
- 5+ years’ performing Data Profiling, Data Design, and Data Architecture
- 3+ years’ experience with Data Visualization tools (PowerBI or Tableau)
- 3+ years’ in Hadoop ecosystems (HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Impala Spark or Kafka)
- 3+ years’ in relational database technologies “RDBMS” including SQL Server & Oracle
- Experience placing within the top 2000 of Kaggle contest
- 3+years of Project Management experience
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.