We aren’t just yogurt on a mission; we are people on a mission.
Stonyfield is an organic pioneer. We believe socially responsible businesses can change the world, and that organic is better for people and the planet’s health. We passionately lead a better way to make food for healthy people and a healthy planet and our employees are at the centerpiece of this mission. Stonyfield is proud to be a B-Corp Company !
The Master Data Analyst will be responsible for data entry and maintenance of operational data for US Yogurt in the ERP system and other integrated software. This individual will also be responsible for external publication of data to our partners. The position requires a tactical approach to data management as well as the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Create and maintain operational master data elements in SAP including finished goods, raws and packs, bills of material, routings, and production versions for 3 business units
- Check uniqueness and consistency of data
- Perform period audits to maintain master data integrity
- Participate in launch and innovation project meetings for new and renovated products
- Maintain all external customer data interfaces to include but not limited to 1WorldSync and IXOne
- Ensure communication / coordination within the business
- Serve as backup to Master Data Managers – Commercialization & Operations
- Document all processes and tasks in accordance with company protocols
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Stonyfield is an equal employment opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against applicants with regard to any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, and physical or mental disability.