As a Transaction Processing Specialist in Markets Operations, you'll provide operational support within our Corporate Investment Bank. You will be responsible for ensuring that all aspects of transaction management for clients are completed on time and exceptions and client inquiries are resolved. You will also provide subject matter expertise to clients. Additional responsibilities may include managing daily regulatory reporting tasks and remediation activities, as well as process improvement.
Take lead on process improvement and automation
- Execute tasks assigned in a timely manner
- Manage assigned tasks independently with little or no supervision
- Have a control mindset and be alert to issues and risks that have impact on process or to the organization
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Thorough understanding of the legal language to interpret the documents provided and impact to the Firm
- Preferred experience in middle or back office operations
- Understanding of the financial services industry, products, and processes
- Strong analytical skills with excellent oral and written communications skills
- Attention to detail and ability to perform tasks with high degree of accuracy
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Excellent client focus and customer care working practices
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong computer skills (MS Excel, Word, PPT, Outlook, etc.)
- Willingness and flexibility to work during US hours
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.