Data Analyst, Amazing Global Technology Organisation, Up to 35,000 Euros + Great Benefits, Permanent Role, Saldanha, Lisbon AreaOverview on Data Analyst:
We are seeking a Data Analyst to drive business analysis and insights for one of our clients most vital business units. You will be working closely with a great team which is responsible for building and delivering valuable products to their partners.
The Data Analyst sits within the Analytics team and this team truly love and live in the data. They slice and dice the data and use it to empower the companies decision making. The team is seeking an analyst who has the skills and business experience to support numerous end users from an analytics and measurement perspective and is looking to join an all-star group dedicated to providing the highest quality data driven insights!What You’ll Do
- You’ll live in the data. You’re primarily responsible for uncovering opportunities to drive customer growth and revenue through analysis of performance metrics.
- Provide timely insights and analytical support to different internal business stakeholders (including product, marketing and sales) to support effective business decision-making
- Analyzing A/B testing or multivariate testing analysis to provide insights of true business impact
- Use clickstream analytics and transactional data to identify sources of traffic and with which areas of the site, content and functionality users are engaging
- Analyse current business operating metrics, focused on developing the capability to provide insight into the company solutions & products
- Assist with ad hoc queries and provide analytical support to the business as it evolves
- Maintain a working knowledge of data mining and visualization best practices.
- 0-2 years of experience in an analytical role (ideal backgrounds include: a similar business analyst role at a web company, a data-based consulting role, or other data strategy type positions)
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in an analytical field (math, economics, engineering, statistics, etc), Master’s Degree is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work with large dataset and summarize findings in a clear format
- Combine creative and pragmatic use of insight and data with attention to detail
- You live in SQL,Tableau and a few other useful tools of the data trade
- Proactive not reactive, with ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Confident with learning new tools, technologies, and methodologies
- Experience with statistical packages such as Python, SAS, R, SPSS, etc. a plus