Become a part of the 4.screen team!
4.screen is the world’s first platform designed to connect, interact, and engage with drivers. We have developed a fully standardized interface for real-time location-based interaction with every driver, of every car brand, worldwide. We are live with leading car brands and working with the most recognized brands on enabling the future of mobility! You will be a part of our Software Development & Architecture Team which is responsible for building the best marketing platform for in-car searches and display types – by combining the assets of existing car UI with state-of-the-art usability. As a Senior Data Engineer, you will help us grow the 4.screen marketplace by:
What you will need to succeed in this position:
- Designing & Implementing:
- You will focus on designing and Implementing batch and stream processing pipelines in a Big Data Analytics environment
- You will help us implement highly scalable message-driven microservices
- You will help us implement Observability and Reporting Dashboards
- Requirements Engineering:
- You will work on requirements engineering with our Product Owners in an agile working environment
- Degree in Computer science, Mathematics, or equivalent
- 5+ years of work experience as a Software or Data engineer
- Expert level practical experience in object-orientated and functional programming paradigms in languages such as Java, Scala, Python, R or Kotlin
- Senior-level experience with at least one SQL and at least one NoSQL database such as (but not limited to): PostgreSQL, Cassandra, HBase, Clickhouse, Prometheus, Victoria Metrics, QuestDB, M3DB or InfluxDB
- Working experience with at least one ETL and Stream Processing framework such as (but not limited to) Apache Spark, Apache Storm, Apache Flink, Apache Samza, or TIBCO StreamBase
- Strong foundation in implementing or designing Data Warehousing solutions
We stand for equal opportunity for everyone and value diversity. Therefore, we encourage an open and inclusive working environment where you can be exactly who you are.
We truly believe that individual strengths and personalities make a great contribution to our success story. Hence, even if you don’t fulfill all of the points above but believe that you are still a great addition to our team and 4.screen a place you’d love to work at, we can only encourage you to apply!About 4.screen
4.screen is the world’s first platform designed to connect, interact, and engage with drivers.
4.screen’s Mobility Experience Cloud (MXC) provides a fully standardized interface for real-time location-based interaction with every driver, of every car brand, worldwide. Car brands, navigation system, and mobility service provider integrate 4.screen APIs into their systems to enable billions of interactions every day. Drivers benefit from a wide variety of useful services such as relevant in-car recommendations, better in-car content, and access to exclusive offers. Businesses of all sizes are using 4.screen technology to increase the visibility of their brand or location by offering useful content to drivers. 4.screen is headquartered in Munich and has the world’s leading brands as customers.
Our team at 4.screen consists of a mix of young talents and industry experts that have previously been in leading positions at BMW, Daimler or Google. We are building an highly innovative company where everything is dynamic, disruptive, and exciting - and that you can be part of!
__Are you ready to join the ride and shape the future of mobility?__