About Publicis Emil
Headquartered in Berlin, Publicis Emil is on a single-minded mission to help Daimler AG accelerate their journey to become the world’s automotive digital champion.
To do this, we have drawn on the best talent from agencies across the Publicis Groupe and beyond: cutting-edge expertise and diverse skills as one integrated end-to-end agency to serve Mercedes-Benz, Smart and AMG on global, regional and local levels in advertising and marketing, digital experience & services, data intelligence and analytics, CRM, web and social commerce as well as dealer communications.
Now in our third year, we seek to further strengthen our teams, skillsets, abilities and offering as we continue to pioneer the agency model of the future.
The Senior Data Analyst is responsible for delivering timely, accurate and insightful analysis of multiple connected data sources across the customer journey. Their output identifies opportunities to optimise the digital transformation of Daimler's business
- Client collaboration: being the escalation point of contact to answer data analysis queries that come from Daimler regional teams or outputs from data-relevant meetings & forums
- Data Outputs: conducting in-depth analysis of available data sources to derive insights that will support the Region Europe / Region Overseas digital transformation. This includes data sourced from web analytics, leads to sales, CRM development, personalisation of content and media performance
- Communication: producing communication material (in the form of Power BI dashboards and PowerPoint slides) to support the delivery of key data team outputs; supporting with presenting the material to client and other stakeholders
- Networking – in market: coordinating with Publicis Emil data analysts in the Regional and Local data teams to surface and spread best practice in Data & Analytics and to roll out regional data initiatives
- Networking – regional: working closely with other Regional Publicis Emil colleagues to look for ways in which regional data initiatives can contribute to other digital transformation projects (and vice versa)
- Networking – global: coordination with Global Publicis Emil teams to ensure Data priorities and needs for future data & analysis products are communicated effectively to Daimler Global Data teams
- Commercial: ensuring that work is prioritised to ensure focus on tasks with highest value generation first, and look for ways to automate or simplify low-value tasks
The ideal candidate will be a proven data analyst of several years’ experience with a great working knowledge of the tools and resources that can make this role a successful one. Visualising data in Power BI is a daily occurrence for them, and they will be keen to bring their experience of interrogating web analytics, CRM, and digital media systems gained in previous roles into a new environment. They'll enjoy bringing together insights from multiple markets and regions and know how to quickly derive business relevant observations from these analyses.
- Degree-level qualification in a Data & Analytics, Statistics or related discipline
- 3+ years’ experience in a Data & Analytics role where exploring datasets, identifying patterns and making data-driven recommendations to clients and senior managers plays a key part
- Good working knowledge and hands-on experience of creating data visualisation in tools such as Power BI or Tableau
- Confident and experienced in using web analytics reporting tools like Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Hands-on experience of CRM, Personalisation and Media martech solutions (e.g. Salesforce)
- Expert user of Microsoft Excel
- An experienced data storyteller who can bring together insights from multiple data sources, connect them to the potential business benefit and express this to others
- Interest in and knowledge of Daimler's business priorities as well as wider automotive sector trends, and how Data & Analytics might support them
- A confident verbal and written communicator who is comfortable explaining the benefits of their work to a diverse audience of stakeholders
- Proficient user of MS Office suite (PowerPoint, Word etc.)
- Experience of using JIRA & Confluence (or similar tools) for project management and collaboration
- Able to conduct occasional travel to Publicis Emil’s London and Berlin offices as well as to the Daimler client offices - mostly near Stuttgart, Germany. (Subject to prevailing Government travel advice in light of COVID-19)
- Excellent English Language Skills (German language skills are a plus)
This position can also be filled in in London.