Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Support overall project and team in the capacity of a data analyst.
- Perform data and system interface mapping from source system as required
- Support initiatives for data integrity and normalization
- Support the data platform in identifying and revising data services requirements.
- Evaluate changes and updates to source production systems
- Document user requirements using Agile Frameworks
- Act as key conduit between development team and product owner.
- Working with Project Lead/Scrum Master to rapidly analyse data requirements and identify gaps.
- Contributing to the overall solution design and architecture
- At least 7 years + of development or system design working experience
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum
- Well verse with JIRA to document User Stories/Requirements and BDD.
- Proven experience of having solved complex analytical and technical problems
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to simplify and clearly communicate complex analytical outcomes, linkages and messages
- Significant and solid understanding of Big Data life cycle.
- Significant and demonstrable experience of ability to identify the business needs of stakeholders who will be impacted by the change.
- Significant and demonstrable experience in facilitation skills for requirement workshop planning, ability to manage requirements during requirement change management.
- Significant and demonstrate experience to understand conduct interface analysis, the understanding of technology infrastructure and how it interconnects, including sharing data to achieve a business goal.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.