Advanced Systems Group, LLC (ASG) provides engineering, systems integration, training and technical support to the media, broadcast, film and corporate-video markets. We also serve customers in several emerging technology industries outside of traditional Media & Entertainment. We are seeking a technically-minded professional to join our team working with the world’s largest search engine.
Work with data from structured and unstructured data sources as well as various formats.
- Ability to understand vast amounts of data, identify and fix data issues.
- Develop and maintain new data sets and data pipelines, ensuring data availability.
- Ensure data validations and perform data quality checks on a regular basis.
- Prepare technical documentation and describe work processes.
- Design, Automate, and Maintain data extraction and data processing.
7+ years of database engineering experience with strong relevant experience in Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure.
- Extensive experience using SQL including query optimization and indexing.
- Strong experience working in Python.
- Strong experience with BI tools.
- Able to work in individual capacity to design and architect BI systems (ETL, Tables, and E2E monitoring).
- Proficient in developing complex stored procedures, triggers, tables, user defined functions, views, and indexes.
- Experience performance tuning, handling Indexes, and query optimization.
- Knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems and Data Warehouse concepts, OLTP & OLAP
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams as well as independently.
Prior experience in Google landscape.
- Knowledge in Data Studio/Tableau and Sheets/Excel skills, including pivot tables and charting/graphing capabilities.