Inspirational, innovative and entrepreneurial - this is how we describe our empowered teams. Combine your passion with purpose and join a culture that is thriving in the face of change.
Make an impact with our National Human Resources team as a Human Capital Data Analyst. This diverse team of professionals are dedicated to cultivating and fostering our firm’s unique culture and values. As a trusted advisor, you’ll develop and lead best-in-class people strategies, ensuring MNP continues to stand out as an employer of choice.
MNP is proudly Canadian. Providing business strategies and solutions, we are a leading national accounting, tax and business advisory firm in Canada. Entrepreneurial to our core, our talented team members transcend obstacles into opportunities and are successfully transforming mid-market business practices.Responsibilities
Skills And Experience
- Engage with national and regional leadership, stakeholders and vendors to ensure our HC data supports meaningful decision-making, operational activities and strategic initiatives
- Support the maintenance of system controls and security within multiple business systems
- Design and configure complex reports to identify real-time, actionable business insights on trends that affect strategic and data-driven HC decisions
- Work in collaboration with internal stakeholders and external vendors to ensure seamless integration between multiple business systems
- Troubleshoot application issues and work towards timely resolution
- Maintain data integrity by conducting audits, reviewing reports and analyzing data for accuracy and completeness; question inconsistencies in data and bring forward to HC leadership
- Identify and recommend continuous improvement opportunities to enhance the end-user experience
- Support the end-user experience through documentation and training
- Continually expand your knowledge through professional development and ongoing research of technology and human capital management industry trends
- Computer Science or Business Administration degree or relevant experience in HR and data management
- Ability to communicate in French and English would be considered an asset
- Experience working within HC systems, processes and business analytics preferred
- Experience working in PowerBI
- Proven data analysis experience with expertise in creating advanced reports and dashboards
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience in training and facilitation
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks
- Self-disciplined with proven experience working with remote teams
- Desire to collaborate and make an impact in a growing organization
- Critical thinker who is motivated by continuous system improvement
More than a paycheque, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards for our team members. With a focus on health and wealth, we provide an extensive list of benefits that support our unique culture and foster work-life integration.
Our MyRewards@MNP program offers benefits that allow you to thrive at work and outside of the office. Be rewarded with generous paid time off including 4 personal days, firm sponsored social events, a group pension plan with 4% matching contribution, voluntary savings products, bonus program eligibility, a wellness subsidy, health and dental benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, learning opportunities through MNP University, a flexible ‘Dress For Your Day’ environment and more!