We are looking for dedicated Process Data Scientists to strengthen our Digital Operation Team at our headquarters in Vienna. Alternatively based at one of our production sites like Kwidzyn/Poland, Kotka/Finland or Frohnleiten/Austria.
- Driving international industrial data science projects with a focus on digital operations
- Develop proof-of-concepts, e.g. for real-time analytics, value prediction or action recommendation, in close cooperation with user groups from mills and the central IT department
- Ability to convert and communicate findings and insights to process experts to enable data-driven decision making
- Evaluation of data availability and quality and initiation of data optimization measures
- Understand operational processes as well as digitization and automation requirements from production experts
- Completed studies, ideally in computer science, business informatics, statistics or mathematics
- 3 years of experience in leading data science projects and data-driven production improvements, preferably on an international level
- Excellent programming skills in Python or R and expert knowledge with databases (SQL, Oracle)
- Methodological know how to apply data exploration, data analytics, process mining and machine learning in an industrial environment
- Data aggregation and visualization (OSIsoft PI vision, SAP Analytics) is a plus
- Knowledge regarding value chains and processes of paper and board mills is a plus
- Excellent English skills (C-Level), additional languages (German) is a plus
- Readiness to travel (30%)
Support our production and technology teams in our European plants to gain insights from data and enable data-driven decisions, process automation and production optimization.
- Manager Digital Operations -
Flexible working hours
WE OFFERWe offer you a professionally challenging task with creative freedom. For this position, a minimum annual salary of € 60,000 gross all in is offered according to specific qualifications and adequate professional experience. Readiness for overpayment depending on your individual profile and professional experience.
If you are interested in this exciting position, we look forward to receiving your application (motivation letter, CV, references).
MM is Europe’s largest producer of cartonboard and folding cartons. With more than 10,000 employees in around 50 production sites, the MM Group generates sales of around EUR 2.5 billion p.a.