SAIC is seeking a Data Analyst to support our customer, which is the U.S. Army Physical Disability Agency in San Antonio, TX. This position will consider remote / work from home.
Responsibilities:Create and maintain business intelligence reports and dashboards for the U.S. Army Physical Disability Agency, on the SAP Business Objects Business Intelligence platform.Optimize SQL queries for faster database and dashboard performance.Support rollout and operations of the Electronic Physical Evaluation Board applicationDocument business processes, reports, business requirements, data schemas and data dictionaries.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and 5 years’ experience in Business Intelligence (BI) or Data Warehouses and 5 years’ experience working with SQL and Access. Four additional years of related experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.
- Knowledge of the SAP Business Objects WEBI reporting tool to assist in report generation and data verification is preferred.
- US Citizen; no dual citizenship.
- Minimum of a Secret Interim clearance to start (Day 1 requirement).
- CompTIA Security+ certification required to start (Day 1 requirement).
- Adept at using Access, Excel, Power Point and Word.
- General Data Warehouse / Business Intelligence knowledge including data modeling and Key Performance Indicators (PKIs) preferably in the SAP Business Objects environment.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability