We are looking for an experienced AI Data Engineer
to join the AI Labs team, a team of data and technology professionals who build and operationalize complex machine learning models for LPL Financial. The successful candidate will build solutions using state of the art technologies to implement production grade for successful model deployment.
As a AI Data Engineer
, you will partner with a cross-functional team of experts to design, build and deploy machine learning models that solve real world business problems and that scale to handle the breadth of our business.Responsibilities:
What are we looking for?
- Design and develop data and machine learning pipelines to automate data ingestion, model training, data and model monitoring.
- Build robust data pipelines on Cloud using Airflow, Glue, Spark/EMR, Kinesis, Kafka, Lambda or other technologies
- Build sagemaker pipelines to incorporate and automate data and model quality, bias checks and model explainability.
- Create ML models using the Sagemaker suite of tools that address business problems and opportunities with high degree of a quality and confidence.
- Ensure all data design and model architecture align with enterprise standards.
- Work across business, product and technical teams to deliver solutions that drive commercial impact.
We want strong collaborators who can deliver a world-class client experience
. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment
, are client-focused
, team oriented
, and are able to execute in a way that encourages creativity
and continuous improvement
- BS in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Physics, Statistics or area of study related to data sciences and data mining or relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience of Machine Learning/Deep Learning frameworks, libraries, data structures, and data modeling.
- 2+ years programming experience in Python and Spark
- 1+ years’ experience with AWS Sagemaker suite of tools
- Demonstrated track record of delivering business value using data science.
- Ability to clearly explain ML concepts to business users and articulate how they impact solutions.
- Strong experience with writing complex programs, implementing architectures, and enabling automation in these environments
- Experience in CI/CD pipeline and code repositories like GitHub or Bit Bucket
- DevOps experience with Terraform
- Experience using JIRA and Agile Project Management software
- Batch Processing
- Nice to have experience with microservice development, Docker, Kubernetes
- Hands-on experience in BI Tools like Tableau, Power BI
Actual base salary varies based on factors, including but not limited to, relevant skill, prior experience, education, base salary of internal peers, demonstrated performance, and geographic location. Additionally, LPL Total Rewards package is highly competitive, designed to support your success at work, at home, and at play – such as 401K matching, health benefits, employee stock options, paid time off, volunteer time off, and more. Your recruiter will be happy to discuss all that LPL has to offer!Why LPL?
At LPL, we believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. As the nation’s leading independent broker-dealer, we offer an integrated platform of proprietary technology, brokerage, and investment advisor services. We provide you with a work environment that encourages your creativity and growth, a leadership team that is supportive and responsive, and the opportunity to create a career that has no limits, only amazing potential.
We are one team on one mission.
We take care of our advisors, so they can take care of their clients.
Because our company is not too big and not too small, you can seize the opportunity to make a real impact. We are committed to supporting workplace equality, and we embrace the different perspectives and backgrounds of our employees. We also care for our communities, and we encourage our employees to do the same. This creates an environment in which you can do your best work.
Want to hear from our employees on what it’s like to work at LPL? Watch this!
We take social responsibility seriously. Learn more here
Want to see info on our benefits? Learn more here
Join the LPL team and help us make a difference by turning life’s aspirations into financial realities. Please log in or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE.Information on Interviews:
LPL will only communicate with a job applicant directly from an @lplfinancial.com
email address and will never conduct an interview online or in a chatroom forum. During an interview, LPL will not request any form of payment from the applicant, or information regarding an applicant’s bank or credit card. Should you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact LPL’s Human Resources Solutions Center at (800) 877-7210.