TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
[About the Team]
The Product Data Analytics Team analyzes a combination of product usage and product performance data to derive meaningful insights that would serve as a guide to better product and decision making for our business leaders.
- Perform analysis on product usage product performance data.
- Identify factors affecting product usage, performance and growth, derive meaningful insights to guide to better product and decision making for our business leaders.
- Work with cross functional partners (Product Managers/Operations/Engineering etc.) for product optimization and bring value to the business.
- Design A/B experiments to optimize and drive future product developments.
- Perform market activity analysis and any other analytics that would help guide product and business decision making.
- Construct specialized data models based on product needs and business requirements.
- Able to operate with minimal supervision and independently identify + support data analysis needs of product and business lines.
- Coach and mentor junior members of the team. Setting clear team goals and overseeing day to day team operation.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics or any other relevant fields.
- 2+ years of proven work experience in Analytics of any Internet or large scale B2C products.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate conclusions effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to partner effectively with product and business leaders. Using data to influence stakeholders in a matrixed organization.
- Proficiency in Tableau, or similar data visualization tools.
- Proficiency in SQL, Python.
- Strong user affinity with solid understanding of product usage and performance.