Job Reference #
Are you a Service data delivery person with a particular flair for Reference Data? Are you someone who wants to enable investments in sustainable projects and companies and do you know what gets consumers and clients of ESG data excited?
As a ESG Data Specialist you will work with ESG service manager to support the BAU service delivery offering of ESG data to internal stakeholders. You will be primarily be leveraging our global platform capabilities to deliver this service. This is a new exciting service that is being established to provide ESG data for use across the firm.
You will support the daily operational and project work for the UBS ESG data services. This includes all aspects of maintaining, supporting, managing and enhancing ESG data delivery to various stakeholders
We’re looking for someone to:
- Run periodic BAU processes and controls for ESG data service
- Working with delivery lead, ensure standard operating procedures for the ESG data services are upto date
- Provide Business support for ESG reference data processes to reference data users, consumers and IT partners
- Liaise with market data vendors from where the data is sourced on specific data quality issues raised through periodic controls or from stakeholders
- Review, maintain and ensure adherence to relevant governance, data quality and data confidentiality policies and standards
- Create periodic data control reports and other metrics
- Where relevant conduct detailed research for specific data attributes
- Participate in change management and testing
- Support head of service on ad hoc regional and global reference data projects as needed
Reference Data Operations is providing critical Reference Data services for different Business Divisions across the globe and enables UBS Finance and Risk to provide correct reporting to relevant Regulators.
You will be joining a highly motivated team to establish a brand-new service based on our strategic Reference Data Management Platform Cumulus. You will be working in India together with the India Head of Reference Data Operations and working alongside a global team based in other geographies
- You have a good understanding of reference data and operational usage of data
- Good understanding of ESG Data landscape and vendors who deal with ESG data
- Experience in data acquisition, data quality management, these experience ideally in ESG data, along with good experience in Instrument and/or Legal Entity Data
- You are client-focused with strong communication skills in English, you can successfully communicate on different levels of the organization
- You have experience in managing data services and risk including solving complex issues by leveraging global teams
- You are a good coordinator who can efficiently handle multiple different activities in parallel
- You have an innovative mindset and an understanding of process automation
- You have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience, ideally in Service delivery management or Service Delivery Management with a direct exposure to data consumers
- Skills such as knowledge of Alteryx, PowerBI and other IT knowledge is also welcome
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How We Hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.