Who are we?
This position is based in our Global Business Services (GBS) in Porto. Our 300+ employees provide services within areas such as HR, Procurement, Finance and IT across the world.
Our vision is to deliver sustainable value with standard, consistent, digitally enhanced processes. To achieve this, we are seeking to attract highly motivated and skilled professionals. In return we offer a corporate culture which champions professional development, embraces and leads change, creates ingenious solutions for our customers and encourages collaboration.
What’s the role about?
The Master Data Analyst will ensure the highest degree of data quality and oversee elements of the self-service portals.
This role will be responsible for the setup, administration and maintenance of master records utilized across the business processes .
What you’ll do?
- Handle the supplier, customer and finance master data and transactional data content, ensuring accuracy to enable business process consistency and maintain the highest degree of data quality
- Facilitate the supplier certification process through capturing the outputs in the relevant databases and proactively monitor to track continued adherence, following the established RFI form and Due Diligence Procedure
- Support the review of quality documentation from suppliers to confirm adherence to specification and capture outputs in relevant databases
Act as the main point of contact for the process scope, in the sites the MDM Analyst is assigned to
- Apart from the process scope, there are other responsibilities related to data quality, such as analyzing the Master Data of these workstreams to eliminate duplicate and defective records &ndash- this is one of the missions for this role &ndash- to not only ensure the accomplishment of the in-scope services, but actually, improve the overall quality of data in the sites for which the MDM Analyst is responsible
- Follow processes and procedures to ensure data quality, and work cross-functionally to resolve data issues to ensure all business processes run as planned
- Interact with Business Partners and GKN employees when master changes or verifications are needed (supporting Supplier Communications if needed)
- Implement the master data management programme and set of processes for all business data required to efficiently execute worldwide business transactions.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Management or related curriculum
- Operated in complex environment with the same size and scale
- Knowledge of ERP systems, processes and workflow technology
- Highly motivated and able to think clearly under pressure
- Have good communication skills, with a very good command in English (other foreign language is a plus)
- Be trustworthy and self-motivated and with excellent organizing abilities- Availability to travel if required.
What do we offer?
- Attractive salary package inc. health insurance and meal allowance
- Truly multinational environment (23 nationalities, 12 languages)
- Modern office facilities (social, dining, and relaxing areas)
- Opportunities to develop, grow and progress
- Hybrid working model
- Free access to LinkedIn learning
- Birthday off and extra days of vacation
- Various discounts across retailers and services
NOTE: Please submit your resume in English.
Disclaimer: GKN Automotive does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Talent Acquisition. Please do not forward any resumes to our employees. GKN Automotive will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.