What You’ll Get to Do:
This position will support an aggressive and fast-paced project to increase the on-time delivery of ships at across the four public Naval shipyards. It will entail working directly with personnel at all levels of the organization to improve the processes, workflow, communications, collaboration, reporting and supply chains which will lead to increases in Aircraft Carrier and Submarine Operational Availability.
More About the Role:
- Provide tools and methods to analyze and assess program activities and initiatives, projected results, timeline compliance, actual outcomes, and overall effectiveness to aid program management, decision making, and action planning
- Design, develop, and update operational and performance metrics that measure the status of objectives and their impact on the performance of stated shipyard measures.
- Using an Agile approach, design, develop, refine, and maintain a knowledge management system as defined by the customer to provide a dashboard of key customer measures/metrics as well as to allow for the dissemination of key information across the corporation
- Work with subject matter experts to gather analytical requirements to develop data frameworks for data analysis to support customer decisions
- Support, coordinate, and manage customer expectations in preparation of documentation, deliverables, and staff assignment as required
- Provide coaching and training in advanced statistical methods to better enable programmatic decision making
- Provide consulting, coordination, and multi-media communication, as needed, to accomplish or assist with overall task management
- Design and develop data models that optimize defined customer outcomes
- Build reports, dashboards, databases, and knowledge management systems to support customer reporting and information requirements
- Perform advanced statistical analysis of data, interpret results, and perform predictive forecasting
- Interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Keep current on emerging technologies and tools for future client use
- Work within a team and across contractor and customer teams.
- Provide information for various management systems.
- Develop, maintain, and execute communication strategies that include all customer stakeholders
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from the STEM or Management disciplines
- 7+ years of experience with data solutions architecture and performing data analytics to drive results
- Demonstrated experience performing advanced data analysis of complex systems
- Demonstrated project management and communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in the preparation, selection, organization, and presentation of information in a concise and coherent manner
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and the ability to function as a team member in a demanding industrial environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with customers at all levels of the organization in a professional, effective manner
- Experience in conducting meetings with senior leadership
- Training and experience in Agile software development
- Ability to work both independently and interdependently with a team to resolve problems
- A self-starter who will seize and maintain the initiative in ambiguous situations
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite with expert level Excel/Access application
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Active security clearance (Secret or higher)
- Demonstrated proficiency extracting data from Naval Shipyard data systems (e.g. AIM, WebAIM, PSS, SUPDESK, Business Objects, MAT, etc.)
- Extensive experience using cloud-based knowledge management systems (SharePoint, iNFUSION Suite, Jira, etc.)
- Demonstrated capabilities using Oracle, Tableau, Minitab, and other common Business Intelligence or Data Visualization tools
- Certificate / Certification in Lean, Six Sigma, Shingo, or Theory of Constraints
- Project Management Professional Certification
- Knowledge of Naval Shipyard data systems
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.