Entité de rattachement Nous rejoindre, c'est intégrer une entreprise d'envergure mondiale. Mû par la recherche permanente de l'innovation et de l'excellence, pionnier et leader des technologies propres et de la mobilité durable, le Groupe entend rester à la pointe des grandes tendances qui font bouger le monde.
Fort de son efficience, de son agilité et de son esprit d'équipe, le Groupe fait preuve d'exigence et d'audace pour définir la mobilité de demain.
Pour réussir ces transformations, l'entreprise a besoin de tous les talents. Rejoignez-nous !
Description du poste
Software - Software
Intitulé du poste
Lead Data Engineer #SWX H/F
Description de la mission
The Global Analytics & Data Products Team is looking for a data engineering expert. Your mission is to establish the organization's data infrastructure, promoting engineering best practices on data management, and keeping the high bar for data quality.
Priorities can change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Design and execute a roadmap to build and optimize data products to deliver high-quality, trustworthy data
- Lead, design and optimize data pipelines in support of descriptive analytics, data science, and ML
- Design data models that are expandable
- Build a data platform for data storage, management and processing at scale, including scheduling and libraries
- Partner with the global data governance team to implement data privacy compliance with GDPR and CCPA
- Partner with Engineering peers in the creation of a standardized data library, catalog and instrumentation
- Drive continual improvements for reliability, performance, scalability and quality and own KPIs
- Develop state of the art code – influence/establish the software development culture of the team. Establish standards and best practice for instrumentation within software engineering.
- Keep up to date with the evolving Big Data technology, share the knowledge across the organization by enabling best practices, standards, governed processes and relevant technologies.
Top Performers will be able to demonstrate
- Consistently demonstrates the ability to identify and meet the needs of others in their team and across the company
- Successful influencing of non-technical peers and senior leadership to deliver substantive change
- Experience of building and maintaining a data pipeline that can support dramatic scaling and new data sources
- Proven ability to improve efficiency and effectiveness metrics for the performance and cost of their infrastructure
- Level up junior members of the team
- BSc with technical focus (e.g. Statistics, computer science, physics, engineering, etc.), advanced degree a plus
- 5+ years of experience in the data engineering and software development life cycle.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in building and maintaining production data applications, current experience in both relational and distributed columnar data stores.
- Comprehensive experience using Python, SQL, Scala, and Spark
- Experience with one or more functional languages such as F#, Scala or Haskell
- Significant experience working with cloud Big Data platforms (i.e. Spark, Google BigQuery, Azure Data Warehouse, etc.)
- Expert knowledge of time series database, data streaming applications, Kafka, Flink, and more
- Comprehensive experience with workflow management engines (i.e. Airflow, Luigi, Azure Data Factory, etc.)
- Understand how to work with Hive metastores
- Experience with continuous integration tools like Jenkins
ONLY SEND CV IN ENGLISH
- Experience with creating containerized applications using Docker running them on Kubernetes
- Be active in the industry, recognized for the application of science within your industry
- Exemplifies multidimensional skill sets – data engineering, experimentation, software development, etc.
- Being a renowned champion for best practices within the analytics, data, and engineering teams
- Delta Lake experience
- Experience using Cats or ZIO.
A truly global company, we have headquarters in Amsterdam, Paris, Turin, and Auburn Hills. We also have technology hubs on the east and west coast of the United States, in South America and India. These locations are the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivalled rigor to create the biggest and best automotive experiences in the world.
Great mobility solutions start with great people! This is an exciting time to join us!
Stellantis is a leading global mobility player guided by a clear mission: to provide freedom of movement for all through distinctive, appealing, affordable and sustainable mobility solutions. Our Company's strength lies in the breadth of our iconic brand portfolio, the diversity and passion of our 300,000 people, and our deep roots in the communities in which we operate.
In this new era of mobility, our portfolio of brands is uniquely positioned to offer distinctive and sustainable solutions to meet the evolving needs of customers, as they embrace electrification, connectivity, autonomous driving and shared ownership. Founded by visionaries who infused them with passion and competitive spirit, these brands have made automotive history for more than a century and continue to speak to customers and inspire our employees today.
The driving force behind us is the diverse and talented group of men and women around the world who bring their passion and experience to their work every day. And while we are a truly global organization, we remain deeply rooted in the communities in which we operate and our people live and work.
ONLY SEND CV IN ENGLISH
Localisation du poste
Europe, France, Ile-de-France, Yvelines (78)
Niveau d'expérience min. requis
5 à 10 ans
Anglais (C1 - Courant (3,5 - 4,4 Bright))