Anyone Home IT Services is a fast growing product based tech company in Magarpatta City. You'll be working on industry leading CRM and IOT SaaS products/applications servicing the USA rental Real Estate market. We promote a fun working environment dedicated to growing leaders.
What Makes Anyone Home IT Services The Best For You?
We think of your family as our family, no matter the shape or size. We offer maternity leaves, PF Fund Contributions, 5 days working week along with a generous paid time off program that benefits balance your work & personal life Parties, Carrom Tournaments & Much More!
The Data Analyst role is essential to the onboarding of new customers. You will be working with the Implementation Project Managers in executing the implementation of new properties and products. This role is dynamic and you will spend most of your time configuring data sets and uploading/editing to support setting up and configuring Anyone Home products and services. This role will need to work within deadlines, execute fast-paced projects, and be comfortable adapting to new onboarding processes as we iterate and improve.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analyst if necessary.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Manual and push-file data entry
- Setup and configuration of products and services based on provided requirements
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Participate in QA of implementation work completed
- Identify ways to improve efficiency in established processes
- Flex to special projects to help as needed
- Work experience as a data analyst or in related field.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in computer science.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Great Communication Skills (English)
- Comfortable with Excel - you can create Pivot Tables and use vlookups in your sleep
- Quintessential attention to detail; we need high accuracy and precision
- Quick performer
- Critical thinking; everything won't be perfectly laid out. You need the ability to pair given requirements with product understanding to implement correctly.
- Parties, Carrom Tournaments & More!
Visit Us @ AnyoneHome.com to learn more!