- Sydney CBD- or Canberra CBD-based position
- 6 month assignment with extension potential
- Baseline clearance required for immediate start
Our federal government client has a requirement for an IT Data Analyst to undertake complex data analysis and risk model building.
Sitting within a team team that drives analytics-based change while serving the day to day needs of the business, the work focuses on improving decisions, services and compliance using an integrated set of capabilities.
- Use technical expertise to produce SQL scripts and use other data analytical software tools to undertake or manage complex research and analysis
- Be accountable for a data analysis function and managing complex stakeholder requests
- Utilise advanced and complex analytic techniques and methods independently to develop technological solutions
- Gather and investigate data and statistical information from a variety of sources
- Expert in eliciting and documenting current and future states, user pathways, business rules, use cases, business requirements, high level solution designs and design specifications in the development and implementation of testing and release plans
- Lead the development and implementation of innovative and automated solutions
- Plan, coordinate and prepare reports and risk profiles
- Efficient communicator and collaborator
Only Australian citizens with a current Baseline clearance will be considered for this opportunity.
For more information please apply now
02 6199 5750