Capco is a global technology and management consultancy dedicated to the financial services industry. We combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry knowledge, to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, transformation delivery and managed services to move their organizations forward.
- We specialize primarily in banking & payments, capital markets, wealth & asset management and insurance
- We have a collaborative and efficient approach
- We help our clients successfully innovate, increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs and enhance controls
- We serve our clients from 32 offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific
If creativity and innovation are your passion, then Capco is right for you. You can grow in an inclusive, diverse and collaborative environment. At Capco, we will train and support you to help accelerate your career.
WHAT YOU'LL GET TO DO
- Work alongside clients to interpret requirements and define industry-leading solutions
- Design and develop robust, well tested data pipelines
- Demonstrate and help clients adhere to best practices in engineering and SDLC
- Excellent knowledge of building event-driven, loosely coupled distributed applications
- Experience in developing both on-premise and cloud-based solutions
- Good understanding of key security technologies, protocols e.g. TLS, OAuth, Encryption
- Support internal Capco capabilities by sharing insight, experience and credentials
WHAT YOU'LL BRING WITH YOU
You will have experience working with some of the following Methodologies/Technologies:
- Strong cloud provider's experience on at least one of AWS, Azure or GCP
- Hands on experience using Scala/JAVA
- Experience in most of data and cloud technologies such as Hadoop, HIVE, Spark, Pig, SQOOP, Flume, PySpark, Databricks, Cloudera, Airflow, Oozie, S3, Glue, Athena, Terraform etc.
- Experience with schema design using semi-structured and structured data structures
- Experience on messaging technologies – Kafka, Spark Streaming, Amazon Kinesis
- Strong experience in SQL
- Good understanding of the differences and tradeoff between SQL and NoSQL, ETL and ELT
- Understanding of containerisation, Graph Databases and ML Algorithms
- Experience with data lake formation and data warehousing principles and technologies – BigQuery, Redshift, Snowflake
- Experience using version control tool such as Git
- Experiencing building CI/CD Pipelines on Jenkins, CircleCI
- Enthusiasm and ability to pick up new technologies as needed to solve your problems
A career at Capco is a chance to help reshape the competitive landscape in financial services. We launch new banks, transform existing ones, and help our clients navigate complex change. As consultants, we work on the front-end business design all the way through to technology implementation.
We are the largest Financial Services focused consultancy in the world, serving everyone from global banks to emerging FinTechs, from strategy through digital transformation, design, business consulting, data and analytics, cyber, cloud, technology architecture, and engineering.
Capco is a young and growing firm. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset, and have minimal bureaucracy. We have no internal silos that get in the way of your career opportunities or ability to focus on our clients and make a difference to the business. We offer the opportunity for everyone to learn rapidly, take on tough challenges, and get promoted quickly. We take pride in our creative, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture, where everyone can #BYAW.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including up to 30 vacation days, 40 hours workweek & flexible working hours, technical and soft skills training, smartphone & fast mobile internet and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEP?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.