International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Business/Data Analyst for Group Information & Cyber Security (f/m/x)
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- As Business/Data Analyst you are responsible for developing and maintaining group-wide Information & Cyber Security reporting to RBI management as well as to regulatory bodies. The overall aim of the department is to minimise and manage Information & Cyber Security risks to an acceptable level, based on the risk appetite of the executive management.
- This function supports overall Group Information & Cyber Security reporting to various stakeholders such as RBI internal security and risk committees and top management as well as to external authorities like the ECB or FMA. Additionally, dashboards for RBIs international subsidiaries will be established.
- This function is an important part of the Information & Cyber Security team within the Governance and Organisation area, which also focuses on group wide cyber security reporting.
What we offer:
- At least a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience focusing on data analytics, information technology, mathematics, statistics or economics.
- Technical skills
- Strong skills in Power BI and MS office tools are required
- Be familiar with database structures and data modelling, have SQL knowledge and be able to build queries
- Have experience with APIs configuration and integration of data sources
- Hands-on experience with (IT) project management
- You should know how to use tables, charts, graphs, and other data visualization
- Soft skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills are essential for interacting with various Security specialists, to ensure that the data aligns well with the various business objectives
- You must understand the specific user requirements, along with having a good understanding of the data itself
- Curious, open minded and willing to learn and think outside the box
- Knowledge about Information Security Management- and IT processes and experience with reporting those KPIs and statistics (e.g.: Vulnerability/Patch management, Awareness training, Incident Management, Penetration Testing etc)
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Experience in a large international environment is an asset
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at 47.000,- gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!