Data Engineer – IT – 6 + Month Contract – Remote
Our client, an international IT service provider, is seeking an Data Engineer to join them as a contractor on a fully remote basis. Starting at an initial 6-month contract, multiple extensions are expected and there is great, long-term potential. Interviews will take place in April 2023 for a May start. Data Engineer Responsibilities:
- Work with the team (technical Lead/Architect/other team members) and customer focal point to understand the business need and design/implement the technical data management solution.
- Design and implement Data Solutions based on given requirements, specially using Microsoft Azure cloud stack and Incorta.
- Design and implement complex ELT/ETL processes using Incorta, Azure Data Factory and PySpark, among others.
- Implement and optimize complex transformations on different data sources such as JSON, XML, Excel and CSV Files.
- Design and implement Data Lakes and Delta Lakes.
Are you a good fit for this Data Engineer position? Apply now.
- Microsoft Azure platform Data services expert knowledge
- Proven experience working with Incorta, Data Factory, Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Databricks, Synapse and Azure DevOps.
- Proven experience with Oracle Business Intelligence Cloud Connector (BICC) and Universal Content Management (UCM).
- Python, PySPark, Spark SQL, T-SQL expert knowledge and experience
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.