The Analyst – Data Science would be a key resource in building models, taxonomies, content structures, tagging algorithms and
taking projects from pre-release to delivery stage under the CIOx umbrella.
The Analyst – Data Science will be responsible to lead, influence, and deliver the CIOx agenda internally and with partners across all projects to achieve key business objective. The candidate should have ability to lead the product idea and also apply AI techniques for better machine translation. They also need to have a good communication skill to talk to business owners and customers. The candidate should be able to independently run projects that involve complex content structures, loopback content models, and content definitions especially around governance, risk and compliance domain. Preference would be given to candidate who have hands on experience in content modelling, content tagging, building taxonomies and deep-dive research on companies and their operating models. Ideal candidate should have an experience in building and automating content models through ML and AI based techniques.
The Analyst – Data Science Analytics will provide guidance to business unit partners regarding issues or opportunities within the CIOx group.
- Efficiently and accurately work on all assigned projects based on core content models.
- Build taxonomies, content models, tagging algorithms and loopback models on complex customer requirements.
- Ability to lead the solution and apply ML and AI techniques to solve complex content structures.
- Partner on solutions offered to CIOx customers from content and analytics standpoint.
- Be a subject matter expert in projects that involve complex content and ML/AI algorithms.
- Deliver project within stipulated timelines by incorporating deep analytical insights.
- Understanding project requirements and offering solution to bring true value to the product portfolio.
- Good communication skill to talk to business owners and customers.
- Work / Manage cross-functional teams to build value orientated solutions.
- Understand / appraise solution designs and articulate the value of such services
- Determine and own key initiatives that will improve customer experience at various stage of project lifecycle.
- Excellent ability to review, analyze and evaluate requirements and exercise discretion and sound judgment when making decisions.
- Should be able to independently run projects
Minimum: Post Graduate degree with experience in Industry research
Experience, Knowledge and Tools
Minimum Experience : Min 5 years of experience in working on projects at different stages of project lifecycle.:
- Worked as team player and have efficiently delivered projects that involved multiple touchpoints
- Any experience on projects related to complex content structures, loopback content models, content definitions, taxonomies, tagging algorithms is a plus.
- Communications: Strong arbitration and organizational skills are critical to being successful in this role. Strong communications skills and the ability to organize and motivate team members in a matrix environment are essential.
- Team Work: Must work collaboratively with people within group and throughout the entire WK organization, while providing constructive feedback.
- Problem Solving: Capable of independent thinking and rendering sound decisions. Astute at identifying and engaging the necessary resources to help in decision making. Takes quick actions to identify and resolve the cause of any problem. Proactive in nature.
- Leadership: Exhibits individual control over day to day responsibilities as well as the ability to work collaboratively with other BUs to produce results.
- Planning and Organizing: Must be able to implement plans with the purpose of achieving short and long term goals. Must be able to prioritize in order to accomplish these goals in a given time period.
- Technology: Has the ability to partner with experts in the technology field to identify technology gaps and requirements necessary to develop position and impactful solutions.
- Learning: Ability to acquire new or modify existing knowledge to support a changing market place and workforce. Can demonstrate a capability to learn by study, experience, or instruction.
- Initiative and Enterprise: Is self-directed and has the ability to translate ideas into action and get things done.