Optimal Solutions & Technologies (OST, Inc.) is focused on excellence. We specialize in providing Management Consulting, Information Technology, and Research Development and Engineering services. OST is one of an elite set of companies worldwide to be externally appraised CMMI Level 5.
The fundamental distinction of the OST team is its business knowledge in both the public and private sectors. We serve the aerospace & transportation, association & nonprofit, defense, education, energy, financial, healthcare, and technology & telecommunications industries. OST is successful because we listen to our clients, we learn from our clients, and we know our clients.
Engagement Length in Months:
12months( 2076 hours)
What are the daily work hours?
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. through 5 p.m.
Where is the physical work office located?
11501 Burnet Road, Building 902, Austin, TX 78758
// The worker may be required to work remotely at HHSC discretion, up to 100 percent of the time.
Description of specific Duties in a typical workday for this position:
- Experience in relating and analyzing complex data sets, both structured and unstructured.
- Experience with analyzing, processing, and modeling data, then interpreting the results to discern trends and create actionable plans.
- Experience in creating visualizations and reports that translate data into meaningful business outcomes that enable business leadership to make data-driven organizational decisions.
- Experience of working with SNAP or beneficiary data sets.
- Experience in government project planning and delivery.
- Experience with machine learning and related industry tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Data Science or related field.
OST is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.