At ADS, no idea is off limits, and we celebrate creativity and bold moves. For more than 50 years ADS has been manufacturing a variety of innovative and environmentally friendly alternatives to traditional materials. Headquartered in Hilliard, Ohio, we are a multi-billion dollar stormwater management company, manufacturing pipe and ancillary products. What does that mean? When it storms, we capture rain with our drain basins, convey it with pipe, store it using chambers and finally treat it with our water quality products, before safely returning water back to the environment. We handle, what we call, the entire lifecycle of a raindrop. Our products help prevent flooding, which increases quality of life for people living in large cities, suburbs, and rural towns. We also believe in creating a circular economy and are the second largest plastic recycling company in North America. We use plastic shampoo and detergent bottles to create pipe, diverting over 500 million pounds of plastic from landfills every year. ADS operates a global network of over 60 manufacturing plants and 30 distribution centers. We have amazing stories to tell, and we need your help getting our story out there. To learn more about ADS, please visit our website at www.adspipe.com.
We are searching for a Senior Data Analyst to join the Master Data Management team. The ideal candidate is passionate about answering business questions through complex data sets with the ability to demonstrate valuable metrics through visualization and accurate analytical reporting.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Works to understand the quality of data and the cost associated with data quality issues
- Performs data cleansing activities
- Understands integration rules for translating multiple sources into a single business view of data
- Becomes a trusted advisor to our business partners in answering questions with data
- Identify and analyze opportunities for new and/or improved processes, data, or technology; provide clear picture of possible outcomes.
- Designs and produces metrics that measure the effectiveness of business decisions
- Communicates findings and recommendations through storytelling and visualization
- Create and update data catalog for master data attributes
- Provide input into best practices for the respective area
Experienced in pulling from multiple data sources to answer business questions
- Knowledgeable and skilled in SQL query skills
- Proficient with data visualization tools
- Experience in working in cross-functional, multi-dimensional teams and projects.
- Experience in presenting findings, conclusions, alternatives, and information clearly and concisely.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Analytics or Cyber Security with 5+ years' experience OR 10 years relevant work experience
Experience working with Oracle ERPs
- Experience with data profiling and scorecard creation
- Consulting experience a plus
ADS supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience, and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. ADS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.