You will be in charge of these responsibilities:
- Assist on technical solutions for digitizing risk management processes
- Design Business Intelligence reports to improve risk management effectiveness
- Write technical business requirements to automate reporting
- Verify all models are properly inventoried and liaise with stakeholders
- Support the evolution/enhancement of MRM Governance processes
- Write Python Scripts to automate tasks or run ad-hoc analysis
- Run SAS programs to retrieve data for the calculation of CMM metrics
You are graduated with a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance, Data Analytics or related subject.
You have a first experience in banking.
- Working experience with programming languages such as Python.
- Working knowledge of databases & SAS.
- Proficient in writing and communicating key points.
- Knowledge of SQL and R.
- Knowledge of Financial Products & Banking Processes.
- Web Development skills (API).
You are proficient in Microsoft Office.
You are fluent in English.
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Montreal is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 24 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space.
Please see Civiweb www.civiweb.com, in order to have more details regarding your financial indemnities.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact there that your VIE mission could potentially get postponed, depending on the evolution of the health crisis and subjects to the decision made by the Crisis and Support Centre of the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs (MEAE). In addition, the selected candidate will only be paid upon confirmation from Business France and arrival in the country of assignment.
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
Why join us
As soon as you arrive, you will be integrated into our teams and will learn every day alongside our experts, who will support you in your tasks. Gradually, you will become more independent in your projects, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
At the end of your VIE, various opportunities could be offered to you, in France and abroad.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.