As a Junior Data Scientist (Intern) at DATAVLT, you will be given opportunities to work closely with experienced Data Scientists and Software Engineers who are focused on solving complex business problems using Analytics and Software engineering concepts. Learn the importance of time bound activities and output driven culture.
As our Junior Data Scientist (Intern), you will be
o Data Wrangling (Data cleaning, Transformations, Feature engineering)
o Exploratory Data Analysis & Dashboards
o Predictive Modelling
- Do cross domain research and assist in business proposals
- Help build DataVLT Analytics products using cutting edge AI tools and technologies
- Do client presentations and Interactions where required.
Ideal candidate should possess the skills as specified below:
- Experienced & Fresh Graduates / Reskilled candidates are also welcomed to apply.
- Minimum hands-on experience of 6 + months required
o In any industry-based Data Science project using Machine Learning or Deep Learning
- Minimum 6 + months experience in programming languages such as
- Have foundational knowledge of data structures
o Databases such as Postgres and SQL querying
- Practical BI experience in
o Tableau / Power BI
- Have foundational knowledge on Machine Learning algorithms
o Statistical Inference
o Supervised and unsupervised techniques
o Able to differentiate between different techniques
- Excellent interpersonal and communication and presentation skills.
What's in it for you
- At the end of the internship (6 Months) you will
o Be able to use niche packages and libraries to solve data mining problems
o Learn how to implement human centric design concepts during Dashboard creations
o Appreciate the over all product lifecycle of an Analytics service / product
o Get insights to Retail / Industry 4.0 / Manufacturing or consumer Analytics
o Improve your programming by at least 25%
o Improved fundamentals & basis of Machine Learning
o Worked on at least 1/2 real live industry projects
- Chance to convert Internship to full time job
Please forward your CV to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DATAVLT is a data analytics platform – designed to deliver affordable business intelligence to small and medium businesses. The engine employs correlational algorithms to integrate enterprise data and consumer behavioural data to meet the everchanging requirements of the business landscape.