CrazyLabs is a top 3 mobile games publisher with over 4+ Billion downloads to date, a worldwide leader in hyper-casual games development, distribution, and innovation.
We’re looking for an experienced, data-driven, result-oriented Business Data Analyst to own the game's business performance and KPIs.What you will be working on:
- Full ownership of game analysis cycle: define, investigate, and analyze game events, perform initial quality assurance checks and visualize results
- Analyzing large, complex data sets representing the behavior of millions of players to address strategic and operational business questions
- Provide actionable recommendations from game data to shape features, game economy, and future product roadmaps
- Build automated dashboards and reports to facilitate company-wide understanding of business KPIs and player experience.
- Identify and communicate key trends and potential development improvements
- Collaborate with stakeholders to drive insights that will help produce monetization and retention improvements.
- Manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
Requirements:What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Analyst
- BA/B.Sc. in Statistics / Math / Engineering/ Economy or another quantitative field
- A methodological approach for data with the ability to present the data clearly and efficiently to support business decisions.
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
- Excellent Excel/Google spreadsheet skills, including pivoting capabilities
- Proficient with SQL
- Ability to query data in order to evaluate ongoing player behavior and interests in relation to game features
- Ability to effectively communicate data results and related conclusions
- Team-player with excellent initiative and motivation
- Great organizational and problem-solving skills
What We Offer
- BigQuery - a huge advantage
- Experience working in the gaming industry
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Tableau
- Advanced knowledge in statistical tools and models (R, SAS, advanced statistical tools)
- Join a supportive and creative team of professionals
- Make an impact - shape our next hit mobile game, reaching millions of end-users!
- Personal growth - we encourage continuous learning and experimentation within our international teams
- Fun and Flexible work environment, team events, and more
- Competitive compensation