Fractal Analytics is a strategic AI partner to Fortune 500 companies with a vision to power every human decision in the enterprise. Fractal is building a world where individual choices, freedom, and diversity are the greatest assets; an ecosystem where human imagination is at the heart of every decision. Where no possibility is written off, only challenged to get better. We believe that a true Fractalite is the one who empowers imagination with intelligence. Fractal has been featured as a Great Place to Work by The Economic Times in partnership with the Great Place to Work® Institute and recognized as a 'Cool Vendor' and a 'Vendor to Watch' by Gartner.
You will be expected to play the role of a Senior Data Scientist for an analytics program. This will include problem solving using best-in-class ML/DL/forecasting methodologies & techniques. The Senior Data Scientist will work collaboratively with Senior Engagement Managers & onsite data scientists both from Fractal and the Client side.
- Conceptualize, design and develop high-quality solutions and insightful analysis using advanced ML/DL techniques
- Conduct research and prototype innovations; data and requirements gathering; solution scoping and architecture; consulting clients and client facing teams on advanced statistical and machine learning methodologies
- Hands-on delivery of AIML based solutions around a host of problems in Insurance industry, with some of them being pricing model building,
- Be a trusted thought leader & partner for client's AIML needs
- Coaching & grooming the team on the latest developments in the field of data science
- 3+ years of overall experience working with some od data science methodologies & techniques like dimensionality reduction (PCA, Factor Analysis, etc.), clustering (supervised, unsupervised), time series forecasting, optimization, parametric modelling (SEM, GLM, GLMM, etc.), ML (tree based learners like RF, GBM, XGBOOST, CATBOOST, etc.), BBN, Neural Networks (ANN, CNN, RNN, etc.), DL, RL, Transfer learning, text mining & NLP, etc.
- Any industry certification(s) related to Data Science techniques (DL, RL, NLP, etc.) & platforms (SAS, R, Python, Spark, etc.), and Big Data technologies (AWS/MS Azure/GCP)
- Must Haves: Machine Learning (Supervised), Python, SQL, Hadoop
- Good to Haves: Deep Learning, NLP
- Bachelor's in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Economics, International Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Business Administration, Marketing & Strategy, Finance, Business Analytics or equivalent experience