We are CONNECTING HEALTH AND WEALTH. Come be part of remarkable.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for a passionate and seasoned Data Engineer who will be reporting directly to our Director of Data Management. The successful person will have demonstrated experience of developing a mixed workload enterprise data warehouse as the foundation of all BI activity including analytics. The Senior ETL Developer is responsible for enterprise level data integration including design, quality and development implementing industry best practices.
What You Will Be Doing
- Partnering with team members throughout the organization to drive a culture of using data to deepen customer relationships, drive revenue and identify customer growth opportunities
- Expressing your creativity building innovative ETL solutions for every phase of the data lifecycle according to data management best practices
- Developing SQL, Python C# code and building ETL packages to integrate source data with the data warehouse
- Moving on premises data sources to the cloud
- Creating a federated view of data for ease of consumption
- Collaborating on system configuration activities and the integration of system components
- Actively engaging in risk identification, action planning and mitigation activities
- Leading data warehouse development activities such as planning, designing, developing, testing, and implementing data system enhancements and functionality modifications
- Effectively communicating with and developing excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholder
What You Will Need To Be Successful
- Undergraduate degree in software engineering or related emphasis or comparable experience
- 6+ years of experience designing, engineering and delivering data integration code in an enterprise environment
- Ability and passion to deliver ETL development projects quickly and efficiently
- Exceptional collaboration, project leadership and communication ability at the center of engineering projects involving other engineers, project managers, business stakeholders, analysts and business intelligence analysts
- Demonstrated ability to innovate, drive projects to successful completion and create enduring solutions to data management problems
- Advanced SQL skill
- Advanced Python skill
- Experience with ETL traditional tools such as Informatica, Attunity, Talend, SSIS or similar
- Proficiency with cloud data tools such as Airflow, Databricks, and cloud analytics tools like Redshift, Google Big Query, Snowflake and the like.
- Demonstrate the ability to build highly performance batch loads in the cloud, as well as streaming solutions using tools like Kafka, Kinesis or the like.
- Experience with enterprise scheduling and data warehouse operations
- Demonstrated ability to optimize data warehouse ETL packages and processes