We are seeking a Marketing Data Analyst to own marketing data and analytics to help drive marketing insights for growth, retention and product innovation.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Advanced proficiency in SQL and a statistical package such as R or Python
- Understanding of marketing psychology
- Ability to quickly analyze large data and draw inferences
- Strong communication skills with both engineering teams and marketing teams
- Ability to talk through a data problem and come up with a way to fix it
- Understanding of an analytics stack including desktop and mobile app platforms such as google tag manager, web events, app events, firebase, branch, bigquery, iterable, mode
- Advanced understanding of statistical analysis models
- Ability to weigh multiple ways to answer a question and identify the most time-efficient report
- 5+ years of experience using Mode, Lookr, or similar BI tool to create reports
- Experience coordinating a data pipeline that ingests millions of data from web users, app users, third-party ad networks, CRMs, and more inputs
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a growing
company with an excellent reputation and culture. Awesome people, inspiring mission and culture.
Want to learn more? Contact one of our recruiters here or email info@ProFocusTechnology.com.
Please email us your resume to apply: Resume@ProFocusTechnology.com
Visit our Job Seekers page to learn more and review other opportunities.
WHY ProFocus:Candidates come first.
ProFocus is a five-time award winner for Best in Staffing for Talent Satisfaction due to our World-Class service to our amazing candidates.Quality process.
We invest the time to learn about your skills, experience, and career goals in detail so we can find you a position that is a great fit.Access to hiring managers.
We have close relationships with some of the most respected companies, from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. Due to those relationships, we can provide direct access to managers and positions that may not be available anywhere else.Excellent benefits.
We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, education reimbursement, sick leave, and employer-paid short-term disability and life insurance. Review our detailed benefits here.
ProFocus is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our workplace and encourage all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.